Concerned about the respect of your privacy, the protection of personal data is one of our major concerns.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with concise and relevant information concerning the processing of personal data carried out for the implementation of the websites: www.arert.eu and https://www.enrwa.eu
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, directly or indirectly (hereinafter "data" or "personal data").
Processing of personal data: any operation relating to personal data such as collection, recording, extraction, modification, etc. (hereinafter "processing" or "personal data processing").
Any natural person whose personal data is processed (hereinafter, "you", "your" or "data subjects"). .
The natural or legal person who determines the purpose and means of the processing.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The person appointed by the data controller to monitor compliance with the regulations, to be the contact point for questions relating to the rights of data subjects and to cooperate with the supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority for Belgium.
Computer file (tracer) that is deposited and read after consulting a website, reading an e-mail, using an application or software, regardless of the terminal used.
The ENRWA, which is responsible for processing personal data relating to external communication on the association's activities within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, undertakes to implement appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller to facilitate exchanges and ensure communication with the public.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the website, services and features offered; To guarantee the security of the website; To estimate the number of visitors to the website; To publish content for the public.
- Garantir la sécurité du site internet ;
- Estimer la fréquentation du site internet ;
- Publier du contenu à l’attention du grand public.
Collection of personal data
In accordance with the regulations, only the data necessary for the above-mentioned purposes are processed.
Retention periods for personal data
The data collected is kept for a limited period necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above. This is generally the time required to process your request.
The connection information necessary to improve the website and to maintain an appropriate level of security is kept for up to 12 months after collection.
Recipients of personal data
To achieve the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be communicated in whole or in part:
- To legally authorised third parties (e.g. police authorities in the context of judicial requests);
Transfer of data outside the European Union
Personal data is not transferred to any country outside the European Union.
The data necessary for the elaboration of statistics and audience measurements may be processed outside the EU, in accordance with the data management policy established by the manager of each publisher.
Security of personal data
The Data Controller undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed. It also ensures that processors are committed to implementing technical and organisational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security.
In accordance with the regulations, you may access the data concerning you. If necessary, you may request the erasure of your personal data, obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, or object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your situation.
These rights can be exercised directly with the Data Controller at the following address: mailto:email@example.com
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights have not been respected, you may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority for Belgium.
The functions of the cookies used on the website.
When you browse the website, tracking tools may generate and deposit one or more cookies on your terminal. They may facilitate your browsing (e.g., storing your identifier), establish statistics and audience measurements in order to improve the website, and allow targeted advertising.
- Functional cookies are strictly necessary for the provision of the service expressly requested by the user and for navigation (e.g., adaptation of the display to your terminal, choice of language, access to a personal space, etc.). In fact, they are exempt from the need to obtain consent.
- Analytical cookies enable the generation of statistics relating to the use, general attendance and performance of the website with a view to improving it.
- Third-party cookies for sharing content on social networks facilitate the sharing of website content on the various social platforms. They are deposited via social network buttons. For more information on the use of your data, please consult the data protection policies of the relevant social networks.
- Third party" targeting cookies (advertising) allow us to offer personalised advertising content according to your centres of interest.
List of cookies used and/or deposited by our website.
As part of the implementation of the processing relating to external communication, we use the following cookies:
For more information, we invite you to consult the data management policy set up by each publisher of tracking tools (cookies).
Updating the policy